This is the ultimate summer drink!
This is THE summer drink!!!
I swear… This is the best cooler posted on my blog till now..
So simple yet so refreshing..
If you are sipping on this in the midst of a scorching noon heat or in a humid summer evening, I swear you will forget all about the weather and swim in the serenity of this concoction! It’s got a knack to calm your soul. Believe me… It is THAAAT GOOD!
Have it as it is or spike it with vodka to create a sophisticated cocktail.. Definitely a party-pleaser and ideal for girls’ night-in!
Both version will certainly make your Saturday evening stunning!
What are you waiting for??!! Mix it up & chillax! 🙂
Yields: 2 large glasses
- 3 fresh petit English cucumbers, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Monin’s Cuaracao Triple Sec
- Juice squeezed from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp caster sugar (optional, I did not use)
- 1/4 cup + 1 cup cold water
- 6-8 ice-cubes, a couple more to add to the glasses
- Take cucumber and celery in a blender. Pour 1/4 cup cold water and blend til it is pureed. Take a sieve and strain the puree.
- Pour strained liquid back to the blender. Add triple sec, lemon juice, caster sugar, 1 cup cold water, ice-cubes and blitz it. Pass the potion through a sieve again. Your cucumbertini is ready to be served on the rocks! Garnish with a lemon wedge.
*Spoon the foam out from the cucumbertini before pouring in glasses if you prefer a clear concoction.
This recipe is my entry for Event by Archana’s Kitchen – Summer Fiesta